Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Quick and Easy

Most quilts I make are twin size or larger, mostly larger.  I recently completed a quilt for my niece's baby who is arriving any minute.  I bought the owl fabric a long time ago.  Guess I was just waiting for the right recipient to come along.  Lucky, I also had the solids!




As for the quilting, I made circles using a walking foot.  After reading blogs & books, I used the advice of going slow.  I changed the speed setting to veeeeerrrry slow to keep me from speeding.  This really helped keep the circles from getting wobbly.



Planning to make this pattern again - only larger!

RobinSue

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Circles aren't too bad if you go slow. I find it takes awhile after I have done a quilt that way before I'm willing to try it again. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments make me smile!